Search found 9 matches
- 27 Mar 2011, 15:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Avellino, Italy
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9889
Re: Avellino, Italy
I believe 1905. I found one census (2010) that could fit Joe's description and his immigrant date was 1905. I notice that his first varied - Joseph, Giosue, Giuese, and Guiseppe.
- 27 Mar 2011, 03:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Avellino, Italy
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9889
Re: Avellino, Italy
I only have information on his marriage certificate and his back-and-forth trips from Boston to Naples.
He was married to Maria Civita Campagna in 1911 (https://www.familysearch.org/search/recordDetails/show?uri=https://api.familysearch.org/records/pal:/MM9.1.r/9JHR-97Q/p8)
The last name is ...
He was married to Maria Civita Campagna in 1911 (https://www.familysearch.org/search/recordDetails/show?uri=https://api.familysearch.org/records/pal:/MM9.1.r/9JHR-97Q/p8)
The last name is ...
- 27 Mar 2011, 01:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Avellino, Italy
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9889
Avellino, Italy
I have been struggling to find more information on my great grandfather, Joseph Pirone, and his parents - Salvatore Pirone and Silvestra (Minucci) Pirone. All I know is that Joseph was born in 1889 in either Roccatascerona or Avellino (are both the same area?) and his parents were also from Avellino ...
- 02 Jan 2011, 05:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9695
Re: Records
That led me to uncover some new information that his wife's name was Innocenza Saccaccio and that I found the parents of Joseph Pirone - Salvatore Pirone and Silvestra Minucci.
I see that there are several Vincenzo Campagnas who resided in Massachusetts but the one you mentioned could make sense ...
I see that there are several Vincenzo Campagnas who resided in Massachusetts but the one you mentioned could make sense ...
- 02 Jan 2011, 05:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9695
Re: Records
That led me to uncover some new information that his wife's name was Innocenza Saccaccio and that I found the parents of Joseph Pirone - Salvatore Pirone and Silvestra Minucci.
I see that there are several Vincenzo Campagnas who resided in Massachusetts but the one you mentioned could make sense ...
I see that there are several Vincenzo Campagnas who resided in Massachusetts but the one you mentioned could make sense ...
- 02 Jan 2011, 05:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9695
Re: Records
Thank you very much for your help and I will look them up.
- 30 Dec 2010, 16:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9695
Re: Records
Jamie -
Thanks for the information.
I was able to find that my great father (Joseph or Giosue Pirone) arrived in Boston in 1909 while his wife (Maria Civita Campagna) arrived in Boston in 1904. Both departed from Naples. I found that Vincenzo Campagna (Maria's father) came in 1904 as well and ...
Thanks for the information.
I was able to find that my great father (Joseph or Giosue Pirone) arrived in Boston in 1909 while his wife (Maria Civita Campagna) arrived in Boston in 1904. Both departed from Naples. I found that Vincenzo Campagna (Maria's father) came in 1904 as well and ...
- 30 Dec 2010, 16:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9695
Re: Records
Go to www.familysearch.org click on Library then catalog. There are microfilms you can order and view at any of their centres.
Sperlongo records are from 1809 to 1865. After 1865 you will need to request directly from the town.
search under Comune di Sperlonga for the address.
Thank you for the ...
Sperlongo records are from 1809 to 1865. After 1865 you will need to request directly from the town.
search under Comune di Sperlonga for the address.
Thank you for the ...
- 29 Dec 2010, 23:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9695
Records
Hello,
This is my first time and I am currently working on creating a family tree. I want to access to birth/marriage records in Italy to see if my great grandfather's name is there. Do you know how I can find such records in Italy? I suspect that my great grandfather resided in Sperlonga. Your ...
This is my first time and I am currently working on creating a family tree. I want to access to birth/marriage records in Italy to see if my great grandfather's name is there. Do you know how I can find such records in Italy? I suspect that my great grandfather resided in Sperlonga. Your ...