Search found 3 matches

by Saabina
17 Jan 2003, 00:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Macaluso
Replies: 5
Views: 6175

Surname Macaluso

I have searched Ellis Island alot over the past two days. On the 1930 census it states that naturalization was in 1897, but I am not sure if it is for John or his father. Anyways, I widened my search by searching for male italians that came over between 1896-1898. I found a few that were married and ...
by Saabina
16 Jan 2003, 01:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Macaluso
Replies: 5
Views: 6175

Surname Macaluso

Thanks for the reply. Already been that route and letters are on their way. It has been very difficult trying to research this as I have limited information.............?? Any other suggestions? :-)
by Saabina
15 Jan 2003, 18:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Macaluso
Replies: 5
Views: 6175

Surname Macaluso

I am looking for more information on the John Macaluso family. He was born in Italy around 1895. I am not sure when he and his family came to the US. I know he married his wife Maud around the year 1916 and was 21 at the time. They had four children that were all born in New York; Pauline ...