Search found 2 matches

by cal0ger0
03 Jan 2011, 23:49
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Need information on San Cataldo Italy
Replies: 14
Views: 11180

Re: Need information on San Cataldo Italy

Since 2008, I live and work in Modena, I was in San Cataldo by my parents at Christmas....practically the emigration of Sicilians never stop since 1900!!! This is a sad reality :cry: :cry:

I will try someone (my brother or my friends called Giambra) that can go to municipal office to find ...
by cal0ger0
02 Jan 2011, 23:16
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Need information on San Cataldo Italy
Replies: 14
Views: 11180

Re: Need information on San Cataldo Italy

I am trying to find more information on this town in Sicily. Some members of family suppose to be from here, Surnames are Giambra and Lombardo. Wonder who to write to at that town to see if can find birth certificate and marriage certificate. Thanks for any help. N

hello Normandie,

my name is ...