Thanks to all who are trying to help. Joseph (my grandfather) married Consolata D'Alessio also and they had 5 children Carlo Michele (Charles) born Nov. 1900 in NY, Ann(Anne)
Leonard, William (My Father) and Mary (92 yrs old and last living sibling.
I saw the same records that have found but no ...
Search found 2 matches
- 10 Jan 2011, 21:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Montefalcone Italy / Formato Family
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4797
- 10 Jan 2011, 17:11
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Montefalcone Italy / Formato Family
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4797
Montefalcone Italy / Formato Family
Hope someone can help me, I have been searching for over 2 years and now have reached a dead end because of conflicting records. I am researching Joseph Formato appr. birth around 1878 in Naples or Benevento Montefalcone area.
He was a tailor and had a brother named Louis. He married a D'Alessio ...
He was a tailor and had a brother named Louis. He married a D'Alessio ...