Hi!
Do you understand German? If yes, you might want to check out
http://www.genealogy.net/
Try the categories (top of the page)
FOKO
and
GEDBAS.
FOKO ist short for "Forscherkontakte" meaning "Researcher Contacts".
GEDBAS is a GEDCOM-based database.
There are also old address books and more ...
Search found 4 matches
- 18 Jan 2011, 17:47
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: German Genealogy Forum Link
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8104
- 18 Jan 2011, 17:35
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: German letter/document translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4407
Re: German letter/document translation
Hi Dolores,
I'm German.
Just sent me a message, I'll help you.
Verena
I'm German.
Just sent me a message, I'll help you.
Verena
- 15 Jan 2011, 09:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MIMICI
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1816
Re: MIMICI
MiNici ... well thank you very much, Michael! :)
I was wondering, if maybe the name had been written differently in the German records than the original Italian spelling ... but I had no idea what change had been made! Actually I had tried a paginabianche.it search, but with the name Mimici I got ...
I was wondering, if maybe the name had been written differently in the German records than the original Italian spelling ... but I had no idea what change had been made! Actually I had tried a paginabianche.it search, but with the name Mimici I got ...
- 14 Jan 2011, 20:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MIMICI
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1816
MIMICI
Ciao! First time poster here - I'm Verena from Germany and I'm currently researching my Italian ancestor(s). Here is what I know:
Name:
Theodor MIMICI
born:
1660 "in Italien" (meaning: in Italy)
died:
September 3rd, 1739 in Floersheim (today Hesse/Germany)
He married an Anna Maria (no last name ...
Name:
Theodor MIMICI
born:
1660 "in Italien" (meaning: in Italy)
died:
September 3rd, 1739 in Floersheim (today Hesse/Germany)
He married an Anna Maria (no last name ...