Search found 4 matches
- 24 Jan 2011, 01:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding out about Antonio Petolino
- Replies: 13
- Views: 8294
Re: Finding out about Antonio Petolino
Pink has been busy!
- 20 Jan 2011, 03:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding out about Antonio Petolino
- Replies: 13
- Views: 8294
Re: Finding out about Antonio Petolino
ok, I have taken a few breaths and read slower this time. I think what I might have is a neice or a cousin to your Margherita. My Margherita was the daughter of Domenico Antonio and Lucrezia Pietropinto. I don't have Lucrezia's maiden name. My Margherita was born Jan 15, 1880 in San Fele.
As for ...
As for ...
- 20 Jan 2011, 02:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding out about Antonio Petolino
- Replies: 13
- Views: 8294
Re: Finding out about Antonio Petolino
WHOA WHOA WHOA - must talk to you!!!!! I am related to Radice and Pietropinto, and I have Margarita Pietropinto, daughter of Domenico Antonia and Lucrezia, but I don't know most of the rest you are talking about - hope you are still researching and still on line!
~Amanda!
~Amanda!
- 20 Jan 2011, 02:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: need help finding birthplace for gg-grandmother Radice
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3350
Re: need help finding birthplace for gg-grandmother Radice
Are you still interested in finding birth certificates, etc in Sanfele Italy? I have a contact in Italy who does my 'letter writing' for me. He requests the information from the civil or state for birth certificates. He has found amazing things for me, please let me know if you want me to forward ...