It appears i have both? Possible? Changing one would be enough to make it work, but I'm not sure about that process. Here's what i can tell ya:
This is what it says on the birth cert:
bureau of records*
Form 2 H The city of new york department of health state of new york reigstered number 2273 ...
Search found 4 matches
- 26 Jan 2011, 18:47
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Unoffical First & Middle Name Change stalls processing
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3771
- 25 Jan 2011, 20:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Unoffical First & Middle Name Change stalls processing
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3771
Re: Unoffical First & Middle Name Change stalls processi
JAVA: Yes, NYC, BRONX BURROUGHS, 1922
Your case sounds exactly what I need, and if you could expand upon a bit more your solution, that would be excellent! I think that would be a potential solution, so let me know what you would suggest.
Kontessa: if I am unable to obtain an amendment the way ...
Your case sounds exactly what I need, and if you could expand upon a bit more your solution, that would be excellent! I think that would be a potential solution, so let me know what you would suggest.
Kontessa: if I am unable to obtain an amendment the way ...
- 25 Jan 2011, 16:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Atriani, Naples and Salerno
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6867
Re: Atriani, Naples and Salerno
The city of Salerno is the major city in the province by that name and Atrani is a small town to the west (in the very popular area called the Costiera Amalfitana or the Amalfi Coast). It's only about a 30 minute walk from my favorite town in the Amalfi area, Ravello, and I myself have walked along ...
- 25 Jan 2011, 16:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Unoffical First & Middle Name Change stalls processing
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3771
Unoffical First & Middle Name Change stalls processing
I am stuck on a particularly odd part of my dual-citizenship case, which I am processing in Italy only out of convenience (I live & own a business there). According to the Comune and my lawyer, everything checks out, and I am ready to go ahead with the pratica (process the paperwork) but I've run ...