Search found 2 matches

by JimB
25 Jan 2011, 20:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Amato Luciano Rullo/Rulli
Replies: 14
Views: 9047

Re: Amato Luciano Rullo/Rulli

] I have no idea if this message is getting to the right place but I'll type it no the less. While Googling my father name I came across this site and was amazed to see so many familiar names listed. The James Bigam listed was my father and I thought you might like what information I have on him. He ...
by JimB
25 Jan 2011, 20:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Amato Luciano Rullo/Rulli
Replies: 14
Views: 9047

Re: Amato Luciano Rullo/Rulli

I am looking for info on Amato Luciano Rullo/Rulli from Nusco. Would have been born between 1891 and 1902. Married Sadie Mitts and had several children. Died in his 40s. Lived most of his life in NY. Kings County

Amato Luciano Rullo/Rulli
Sadie Mitts

Is this the correct 1930 census?
http ...