I am writing to you upon reading your note. My family is from Candelo also. My great grandparents were Giovanni Scanzio and Maria Orso. My grandmother, their daughter was Adelina Rosa Scanzio.
I noticed with the family name of Orso as well as Rosa there may be relation to Maria.
Best regards
Search found 2 matches
- 26 Jan 2011, 21:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Orso from Candelo arrived New York 1903
- Replies: 13
- Views: 12341
- 26 Jan 2011, 21:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giuseppe Orso from Candelo arrived New York 1903
- Replies: 13
- Views: 12341
Re: Giuseppe Orso from Candelo arrived New York 1903
I am writing to you upon reading your note. My family is from Candelo also. My great grandparents were Giovanni Scanzio and Maria Orso. My grandmother, their daughter was Adelina Rosa Scanzio.
I noticed with the family name of Orso as well as Rosa there may be relation to Maria.
Best regards
I noticed with the family name of Orso as well as Rosa there may be relation to Maria.
Best regards