Search found 2 matches

by NicoleRGentile
10 Jul 2015, 18:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Replies: 31
Views: 26905

Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966

Hi Everyone,
I am glad to see that there has been more added to this forum. I would too like to know more about our Gentile history. Who was Enid to Robert P Gentile Sr? I am not on social media anymore (Facebook or myspace) but would love to stay connected on sites like this.
Is there any way to ...
by NicoleRGentile
27 Jan 2011, 23:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Replies: 31
Views: 26905

Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966

Hi...I know the postings are a few years old but here goes. I am the daughter of Robert P. Gentile whose is the only son of August Gentile and Ada Kernahan. My dad also had 4 other children. Robert P. Gentile Jr. and Jessica Kelly Gentile were with his first wife Melanie somewhere in New York and ...