Search found 3 matches

by Shoogi
01 Aug 2011, 07:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: D'Errico Family in Rodi Garganico(?), Foggia, Puglia
Replies: 11
Views: 9334

Re: D'Errico Family in Rodi Garganico(?), Foggia, Puglia

Thanks Eric, I think I will try going back 30 years before my GGF's birth and start my search for his father. I guess it is safe to assume that he was also born in Rodi Garganico. I hope I get lucky!

Joe
by Shoogi
29 Jul 2011, 06:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: D'Errico Family in Rodi Garganico(?), Foggia, Puglia
Replies: 11
Views: 9334

Re: D'Errico Family in Rodi Garganico(?), Foggia, Puglia

I am also looking for related D'Errico's from the Rodi Garganico area, and like Eric, my family immigrated to Hoboken, NJ. Using the film at the LDS Family Research Center in my city, I found the birth record for my GGF Giuseppe D'Errico who was born in Rodi in February 1888. I am now attempting to ...
by Shoogi
29 Jul 2011, 06:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Italian Naming Customs?
Replies: 23
Views: 6930

Re: Italian Naming Customs?

Eric, I am currently reviewing the film for Rodi Garganico from 1868 to 1888 and I ran across a record for a Michelarchangelo(sp?) D'Errico that was born in 1887 or 1888 I believe. As you know, Carpino and Rodi are within a few miles of each other. Unfortunately, our local family research center is ...