Search found 2 matches
- 11 Aug 2011, 12:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ITALIAN POW -WWII- looking for son
- Replies: 71
- Views: 49307
Re: ITALIAN POW -WWII- looking for son
Hi there, I have emailed you some more information!
- 10 Aug 2011, 21:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ITALIAN POW -WWII- looking for son
- Replies: 71
- Views: 49307
Re: ITALIAN POW -WWII- looking for son
When I first saw this thread I thought maybe your father was my grandfather! But alas no, my search continues.
I'm afraid I can't help you with locating the farm, although my own experience of trying to trace what farm my grandfather was working on tells me that you probably wont find any ...
I'm afraid I can't help you with locating the farm, although my own experience of trying to trace what farm my grandfather was working on tells me that you probably wont find any ...