Search found 3 matches

by whrichter
26 Feb 2012, 14:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Reda from Carolei, Paterno, Rogliano
Replies: 9
Views: 7461

Re: Reda from Carolei, Paterno, Rogliano

1st Generation

1. Filippo Reda was born in Carolei, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy and died on an unknown date. He married Rachele Ciardullo. Rachele was born in Calabria, Italy and died on an unknown date.



Children of Filippo Reda and Rachele Ciardullo
i. 2. Vincenzo Reda was born in 1830 in ...
by whrichter
14 Feb 2011, 19:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: PORCO
Replies: 12
Views: 9876

Re: PORCO

Thanks, I used this site and I found various information, I've not found the death of Antonio Porco and who their parents are
by whrichter
12 Feb 2011, 13:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: PORCO
Replies: 12
Views: 9876

Re: PORCO

I'm looking information about Antonio Porco, born +- 1780 in Calabria, maybe in Calolei. Antonio Porco was married with Rosa Canonaco

William H. Richter