Search found 2 matches

by MunisteriPino
04 Sep 2011, 18:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Calegero Munisteri Pino from Racalmuto, Sicily
Replies: 3
Views: 2525

Re: Calegero Munisteri Pino from Racalmuto, Sicily

Hi John,
Thank you for your advice! I appreciate it.

I joined ancestry.com and was able to obtain certified copies of my grandparents birth and marriage certificates. I then was able to further my research and am waiting to receive the same for my greatgrandparents.
Thanks and have a nice holiday ...
by MunisteriPino
13 Feb 2011, 17:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Calegero Munisteri Pino from Racalmuto, Sicily
Replies: 3
Views: 2525

Calegero Munisteri Pino from Racalmuto, Sicily

I am new to this website and read the post from last year about looking for family in Racalmuto and thought I would write a post. I have started researching my family history with hopes that I may be able to locate any of my relatives that are still in Sicily.

The above is my grandfather's name and ...