Search found 2 matches
- 20 Oct 2012, 03:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genova/Falco/Cacibauda/Sala family
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10269
Re: Genova/Falco/Cacibauda/Sala family
I was born in S. Anna and two of those name are in my family. Sala is from our original name of LaSala. Some of my family changed it to Sala in the late 1800's they were original from Caltabellotta. Also an uncle who changed his to Sala during WW-II by mistake and but my relatives have kept Sala as ...
- 19 Feb 2011, 23:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Genelogy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3167
Re: Italian Genelogy
Thanks for the info on Paolo La Sala
Hoven
Hello Hoven,
My family originated in Cattabelotta, my G Grand Father Acourso LaSala, Grandfather Pelligrano LaSala, my Father Antonio LaSala. I was just there it is beutiful, I was born in Santa Anna, the small town before Cattabellotta, where my ...
Hoven
Hello Hoven,
My family originated in Cattabelotta, my G Grand Father Acourso LaSala, Grandfather Pelligrano LaSala, my Father Antonio LaSala. I was just there it is beutiful, I was born in Santa Anna, the small town before Cattabellotta, where my ...