Well, here are the people I'm looking for:
Giovanni Rossi (John F Rossi)
Born 14 Oct 1922, NJ
Died 4 Oct 2010, Calabash, NC
Luigi Rossi (Louis or Lewis Rossi)
Born 7 Dec 1893 in Atina, Italy
Immigrated 5 April 1911
Died Sep 1968 in Oaklyn, NJ
Rosa Rossi (nee DiLuca)
Born 9 Jun 1894 in Italy
Died ...
Search found 3 matches
- 20 Feb 2011, 18:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rossi family, Atina, Frosinone, Lazio
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5091
- 20 Feb 2011, 17:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rossi family, Atina, Frosinone, Lazio
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5091
Re: Rossi family, Atina, Frosinone, Lazio
Thanks, it looks like my great-grandfather's immigration is recorded at the Ellis Island page. Do you know how I would find more about before he came over - birth records, names of family members etc?
- 20 Feb 2011, 17:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rossi family, Atina, Frosinone, Lazio
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5091
Rossi family, Atina, Frosinone, Lazio
I am researching my genealogy and would like some help finding my father's ancestors.
My grandfather was Giovanni Rossi, although he went by John most of his life. His father was Luigi Rossi (Lewis) who immigrated; his mother was Rosa, I believe her maiden name was DeLuca or DiLuca. The Rossi ...
My grandfather was Giovanni Rossi, although he went by John most of his life. His father was Luigi Rossi (Lewis) who immigrated; his mother was Rosa, I believe her maiden name was DeLuca or DiLuca. The Rossi ...