Hello,
I am looking for ancestors from Sant'Elpidio Marche. Below are specifics. If anyone can help with researching or telling me who i can contact there that can help (records offices?). I am in canada and do not speak italian unfortunately, so email contacts would be ideal.
NAME: Alessandro ...
Search found 3 matches
- 20 Feb 2011, 19:04
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Sant'Elpidio, Marche, Penesi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2508
- 20 Feb 2011, 18:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Marciana, Elba Island
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1230
Marciana, Elba Island
Hello,
I am looking for ancestors from Elba Island. Below are specifics. If anyone can help with researching or telling me who i can contact there that can help (records offices?). I am in canada and do not speak italian unfortunately, so email contacts would be ideal.
NAME: Antonia Testa(b. 1888 ...
I am looking for ancestors from Elba Island. Below are specifics. If anyone can help with researching or telling me who i can contact there that can help (records offices?). I am in canada and do not speak italian unfortunately, so email contacts would be ideal.
NAME: Antonia Testa(b. 1888 ...
- 20 Feb 2011, 18:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pennesi, Testa, Ferraro
- Replies: 0
- Views: 875
Pennesi, Testa, Ferraro
Hello,
I am looking for family history information on Pennesi, Ferraro and Testa surnames. All around 1880-1924 which is when some family immigrated to Canada. However, some remained behind and I believe are still there. I haven't been ablet to find much on ancestry.com
Specifically, how do i find ...
I am looking for family history information on Pennesi, Ferraro and Testa surnames. All around 1880-1924 which is when some family immigrated to Canada. However, some remained behind and I believe are still there. I haven't been ablet to find much on ancestry.com
Specifically, how do i find ...