Gary,
My grandfather, Gaspare Farina (1875-1928), married Giovanna Cardella (1880-1955) in Chicago in 1898. They had ten children, my beloved aunts and uncles. Among their children were Josephine Farina (1899-1983) and Rose Farina (1916-1992). They did not have a daughter named Lilian.
I have ...
Search found 7 matches
- 08 Aug 2024, 02:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Altavilla Milicia, Sicily
- Replies: 25
- Views: 10462
- 30 May 2024, 02:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Altavilla Milicia, Sicily
- Replies: 25
- Views: 10462
Re: Altavilla Milicia, Sicily
Gail,
It took 13 years. I am still interested in learning more about Farina and Cardella.
Marie
It took 13 years. I am still interested in learning more about Farina and Cardella.
Marie
- 22 Feb 2011, 14:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Altavilla Milicia, Sicily
- Replies: 25
- Views: 10462
Re: Altavilla Milicia, Sicily
T,
THANK YOU! These documents are great. You made my day. I can't wait to show my cousins.
Giuseppa Farina was my Aunt Josie
John Farina was my Uncle Joe
I thought their names were Josephine and Joseph.
I will write to the commun. Can my letter to them be written in English?
Thank you again for ...
THANK YOU! These documents are great. You made my day. I can't wait to show my cousins.
Giuseppa Farina was my Aunt Josie
John Farina was my Uncle Joe
I thought their names were Josephine and Joseph.
I will write to the commun. Can my letter to them be written in English?
Thank you again for ...
- 22 Feb 2011, 00:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Altavilla Milicia, Sicily
- Replies: 25
- Views: 10462
Re: Altavilla Milicia, Sicily
Marty,
Thanks for your help. I will use these resources.
I think both my grandparents came from Altavilla Milicia.
This is what I know so far:
My great grand mother, Madelena Parisi Cardella (birth ~1855), her daughter (my grandma) Giovanna Cardella (1880-1955) and her son Charlie (I think his real ...
Thanks for your help. I will use these resources.
I think both my grandparents came from Altavilla Milicia.
This is what I know so far:
My great grand mother, Madelena Parisi Cardella (birth ~1855), her daughter (my grandma) Giovanna Cardella (1880-1955) and her son Charlie (I think his real ...
- 22 Feb 2011, 00:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Altavilla Milicia, Sicily
- Replies: 25
- Views: 10462
Re: Altavilla Milicia, Sicily
Marty,
Thanks for your help. I will use these resources.
I think both my grandparents came from Altavilla Milicia.
This is what I know so far:
My great grand mother, Madelena Parisi Cardella (birth ~1855), her daughter (my grandma) Giovanna Cardella (1880-1955) and her son Charlie (I think his real ...
Thanks for your help. I will use these resources.
I think both my grandparents came from Altavilla Milicia.
This is what I know so far:
My great grand mother, Madelena Parisi Cardella (birth ~1855), her daughter (my grandma) Giovanna Cardella (1880-1955) and her son Charlie (I think his real ...
- 21 Feb 2011, 17:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Altavilla Milicia, Sicily
- Replies: 25
- Views: 10462
Altavilla Milicia, Sicily
My family (Cardella and Farina) are from Altavilla Milicia, Sicily. They came to US in 1890s. How do I get information about them prior to coming to US? Are there resources in Sicily?
Thanks,
Marie
Thanks,
Marie
- 21 Feb 2011, 16:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for family of DiVita/Pisciotta/Leone/Rizzo/Cardella
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13109
Re: Looking for family of DiVita/Pisciotta/Leone/Rizzo/Carde
I am new it Genealogy. This is what I know about Cardella family.
My grandmother was Giovanna Cardella. Born in Alta Villa Sicily in 1880. Her parent, my great grand parents, are Blase (spell. ?) Cardella and Madelena Parisi.
Madelana, Giovanna, and Vincenzo Cardella bd: 1987) came to Chicago in ...
My grandmother was Giovanna Cardella. Born in Alta Villa Sicily in 1880. Her parent, my great grand parents, are Blase (spell. ?) Cardella and Madelena Parisi.
Madelana, Giovanna, and Vincenzo Cardella bd: 1987) came to Chicago in ...