Search found 3 matches

by ttdreher
12 Mar 2012, 22:13
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: help with translation on birth record please.
Replies: 5
Views: 1586

Re: help with translation on birth record please.

Thank you so much for your assistance. Do you by chance see any other names in this document or witnesses. I thought I read the name Maldera or perhaps Cataldo. I agree with you and think Teresa was his birth mother. His first born daughter's name was Teresa.
by ttdreher
11 Mar 2012, 23:50
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: help with translation on birth record please.
Replies: 5
Views: 1586

help with translation on birth record please.

Would anyone be able to help translate this birth record on my great grandfather Francesco Tiziano born in Corato Italia on the 8th December 1873 and died in libya Beda Littoria 27th April 1942. They tell me he was a trovatello and I am specifically looking for information on the names of the people ...
by ttdreher
11 Mar 2012, 23:33
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Death Records from Beda Littoria
Replies: 1
Views: 1259

Death Records from Beda Littoria

Does anyone know where I can obtain a death certificate for my great grandfather who died in Lybia. His name is Francesco Tiziano born Dec 8 1873 originally from Cortato and died in Beta Littoria on April 27, 1942. Where are the records housed from colinized Italy? I would also like some help ...