Search found 3 matches
- 23 Feb 2011, 11:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Orphan Palermo Help with Birth Record and More Information
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8904
Re: Orphan Palermo Help with Birth Record and More Informati
Thank you for Ellis Island posts I was able to find those records and track my grandfather from Sicily to the U.S. I was also able to discover more about his foster family in Terrasini. What I have really hit the wall on is discovering more about the circumstances of his birth and being given up for ...
- 22 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Orphan Palermo Help with Birth Record and More Information
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8904
Re: Orphan Palermo Help with Birth Record and More Informati
Across the index it would be the district, volume and number
Here are the districts in Palermo click on the prompt
https://sites.google.com/site/palermobirths/home/palermo-districts-map
Marty A Marty
Thanks so much for your response.
You indicated that I should post this to the index. I have ...
Here are the districts in Palermo click on the prompt
https://sites.google.com/site/palermobirths/home/palermo-districts-map
Marty A Marty
Thanks so much for your response.
You indicated that I should post this to the index. I have ...
- 22 Feb 2011, 13:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Orphan Palermo Help with Birth Record and More Information
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8904
Orphan Palermo Help with Birth Record and More Information
Hi
So far this is all I have been able to find for my grandfather who was an orphan in Palermo, Sicily. It looks like this came from some type of registry book as there were single line entries above and below his line of information. I don't know what the "Off.2" refers to but I am guessing that ...
So far this is all I have been able to find for my grandfather who was an orphan in Palermo, Sicily. It looks like this came from some type of registry book as there were single line entries above and below his line of information. I don't know what the "Off.2" refers to but I am guessing that ...