Hi,
I am loocking for someone who can search in the archives of sassari.
I found giovanni salario, he was from a little town i think Uri. he was born in 1875.
i found this in ellisisland.com.
http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipManifest.asp?MID=14214598920168963552&LNM=SALARIO&PLNM=SALARIO ...
Search found 4 matches
- 03 Mar 2011, 18:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Salario giovanni from sassari ( sardinia)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1477
- 27 Feb 2011, 19:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salario in Chiusa Sclafani
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2152
- 27 Feb 2011, 19:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salario in Chiusa Sclafani
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2152
Re: Salario in Chiusa Sclafani
Hi, do you know the link to the church files of sicily? it is only the province of sicily, but i found a lot there.
https://www.familysearch.org/s/image/show#uri=http%3A//pilot.familysearch.org/records/waypoint/5798294&hash=Mrd8SMocDIIen2Q83tu%252B82PRagg%253D
If you need to know more, and if i ...
https://www.familysearch.org/s/image/show#uri=http%3A//pilot.familysearch.org/records/waypoint/5798294&hash=Mrd8SMocDIIen2Q83tu%252B82PRagg%253D
If you need to know more, and if i ...
- 27 Feb 2011, 13:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salario in Chiusa Sclafani
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2152
Salario in Chiusa Sclafani
Hi,
My name is Eveline (Vincenza) Salario, and my family is from Chiusa Sclafani in Sicilian. I have just found the site of Sicily on familysearch and i have found my relatives way back to 1575.
I have a very long list now, and i am wondering how to put it together, and how to go even further back ...
My name is Eveline (Vincenza) Salario, and my family is from Chiusa Sclafani in Sicilian. I have just found the site of Sicily on familysearch and i have found my relatives way back to 1575.
I have a very long list now, and i am wondering how to put it together, and how to go even further back ...