Hello suanj,
Thank you so much, i do recall reading that in earlier posts now that you mention it, so thank you for coming back to me.
We very fortunately have a contact in the Comune di Olevano who has already provided us with some of the further information, so looks like we just have to wait ...
Search found 4 matches
- 24 Apr 2012, 13:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great great grandparents
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12765
- 23 Apr 2012, 11:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great great grandparents
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12765
Re: great great grandparents
Dear suanj
A little over a year ago, you kindly assisted my cousin (belmoro19) with some research which is the subject of this post. Please refer to previous information within the post.
We have now finally received some further information from the Comune di Olevano Sul'Tusciano and have some ...
A little over a year ago, you kindly assisted my cousin (belmoro19) with some research which is the subject of this post. Please refer to previous information within the post.
We have now finally received some further information from the Comune di Olevano Sul'Tusciano and have some ...
- 01 Mar 2011, 21:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great great grandparents
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12765
Re: great great grandparents
Eric, I can't seem to get my messages to send as a pm to you.
Can you pm me your email address so I can write to you? Very very excited! Sonya
Can you pm me your email address so I can write to you? Very very excited! Sonya
- 01 Mar 2011, 11:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: great great grandparents
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12765
Re: great great grandparents
I think we may be related!
I just googled my nonno, Ernesto Barba of Olevano Sul Tusciano, Salerno and came across your post so I joined to respond.
Emanuela Barba née Costa is my great grand mother.
My mother is Emanuela Barba b. 1950, brothers Elpidio Barba & Giuseppe Barba. Their Nonna is ...
I just googled my nonno, Ernesto Barba of Olevano Sul Tusciano, Salerno and came across your post so I joined to respond.
Emanuela Barba née Costa is my great grand mother.
My mother is Emanuela Barba b. 1950, brothers Elpidio Barba & Giuseppe Barba. Their Nonna is ...