Search found 3 matches
- 28 Mar 2011, 12:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 935
Translation
Could any please help me with the Italian to English translation of two short emails?
- 08 Mar 2011, 21:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Ferri family in Accettura
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1259
Looking for Ferri family in Accettura
I am very new to this and am trying to track my relatives in Accettura. Can you please tell me how to contact the town officials in Accetura? I am traveling there in August to try to meet any relatives I can find.
I know the birth dates of my great grandfather and great grandmother who emigrated to ...
I know the birth dates of my great grandfather and great grandmother who emigrated to ...
- 08 Mar 2011, 20:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Excited - heard from Accettura Italy!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 23639
Re: Excited - heard from Accettura Italy!
I am very new to this and am trying to track my relatives in Accettura when I saw this posting from Annette. Can you please tell me how to contact the town officials in Accetura? I am traveling there in August to try to meet any relatives I can find.
I know the birth dates of my great grandfather ...
I know the birth dates of my great grandfather ...