Wow! My grandfather/grandmother had two children: Jennie Rose and Anthony Matthew. Both have passed. Email me off this site so we can correspond personally. kgonzalezlandis@yahoo.com
I am going to Italy this summer! Look forward to hearing more from you.
Search found 3 matches
- 10 Mar 2011, 22:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Riboldazzi
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4617
- 10 Mar 2011, 00:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Riboldazzi
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4617
Re: Riboldazzi
Kathleen
kgonzalezlandis@yahoo.com
kgonzalezlandis@yahoo.com
- 10 Mar 2011, 00:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Riboldazzi
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4617
Re: Riboldazzi
Hello Joanne,
My grandfather was Angelo Albera from Carpignano Sesia. He did come into the US in the early 1900's but I do not know when or what route. I was under the impression that he arrived with Tony Guffanti from Italy but it could be incorrect. My grandather's mother's name was Giovannia ...
My grandfather was Angelo Albera from Carpignano Sesia. He did come into the US in the early 1900's but I do not know when or what route. I was under the impression that he arrived with Tony Guffanti from Italy but it could be incorrect. My grandather's mother's name was Giovannia ...