I enjoyed the video and article very much....most of my Italian heritage is from the states of MI and CA, with few scattered around in NY & NJ....I'm curious what rank CA & NY had. Think I'll go look it up just for fun.
Search found 5 matches
- 18 Mar 2011, 22:41
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italians in Connecticut
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2391
Re: Italians in Connecticut
The video made me hungry!
I enjoyed the video and article very much....most of my Italian heritage is from the states of MI and CA, with few scattered around in NY & NJ....I'm curious what rank CA & NY had. Think I'll go look it up just for fun.
I enjoyed the video and article very much....most of my Italian heritage is from the states of MI and CA, with few scattered around in NY & NJ....I'm curious what rank CA & NY had. Think I'll go look it up just for fun.
- 18 Mar 2011, 18:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Immigration ships to Michigan between 1869-1873
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3132
Re: Immigration ships to Michigan between 1869-1873
Thank you so much suanj!
I have the advantage of my father living with me, he is 95 years old, soon to be 96. Actually, it is for him that I have gotten back into the genealogy :) He has a great interest and has been living with myself & my husband for the past 6 years.
Yes, my great grandfather ...
I have the advantage of my father living with me, he is 95 years old, soon to be 96. Actually, it is for him that I have gotten back into the genealogy :) He has a great interest and has been living with myself & my husband for the past 6 years.
Yes, my great grandfather ...
- 15 Mar 2011, 18:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Immigration ships to Michigan between 1869-1873
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3132
Re: Immigration ships to Michigan between 1869-1873
Thank you for the web site princessbubbles--got my fingers crossed that my elusive ggrandfather or his relative is at Olive Tree :)
I am guessing that Louie is an uncle or brother to ggrandfather, they are a bit too young to be Michael's parents, at any rate, with the last name of Coragliotti, I ...
I am guessing that Louie is an uncle or brother to ggrandfather, they are a bit too young to be Michael's parents, at any rate, with the last name of Coragliotti, I ...
- 15 Mar 2011, 09:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Immigration ships to Michigan between 1869-1873
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3132
Immigration ships to Michigan between 1869-1873
My ggrandfather, Michael Coragliotti, was born in 1843, Bosconero. He immigrated to Upper Michigan sometime between 1869-1873 and worked in the mines. I can't locate him on a ship from Ellis Island and was wondering if anyone had other listings for ships. I believe he probably left from a port in ...
- 15 Mar 2011, 07:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship from France to Upper Michigan 1869-1873?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 668
Ship from France to Upper Michigan 1869-1873?
My ggrandfather, Michael Coragliotti, born 1843, I believe was born in Bosconero. He immigrated to the Upper Peninsula of MI sometime between 1869-1873. He had a daughter born in Italy in 1868, and his first born son was born in MI in 1875. I can't find a record for him at Ellis Island...I think he ...