Search found 40 matches

by tracisnails
15 Jan 2014, 18:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio
Replies: 26
Views: 16724

Re: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio

Bongiorno,
Grazie per iscritto. È possibile ottenere informazioni su tua famiglia prima del 1927? Spero di sentirti presto.

Traci
by tracisnails
18 Sep 2012, 16:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio
Replies: 26
Views: 16724

Re: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio

Thank you so much! :)
by tracisnails
18 Sep 2012, 06:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio
Replies: 26
Views: 16724

Re: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio

Ciao Suanj, come stai? Mi chiedevo, hai trovato tutte le informazioni su Ann Tuzzolino? Se avesse avuto fratelli o sorelle ed era lei da Bivona? Sto avendo un momento difficile con le sue informazioni, ma potrebbe aver trovato cugini a New York. Non riesco a trovare se lei e Giuseppe migrato negli ...
by tracisnails
11 Jun 2012, 06:06
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Urquhart family (Alexander)
Replies: 2
Views: 2952

Urquhart family (Alexander)

I in desperate need of assistance! Considering that practically EVERYONE in the 1800's in Scotland named their son Alexander I am stuck! Are there any sites like this one that can help with Scottish heritage?

Thanks

Traci
by tracisnails
10 Jun 2012, 00:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio
Replies: 26
Views: 16724

Re: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio

California Death Index, 1940-1997 about Maria Demarco
Name: Maria Demarco
Social Security #: 555766604
Sex: Female
Birth Date: 26 Mar 1892
Birthplace: Other Country
Death Date: 1 Dec 1983
Death Place: Los Angeles
Mother's Maiden Name: Cardinale

the mother maiden name was Cardinale and the father ...
by tracisnails
09 Jun 2012, 21:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio
Replies: 26
Views: 16724

Re: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio

Giovanni Marca marriage:
San Biagio Platani 16 ott 1910 marriage act #27

Groom: Giovanni Marca single age 26, shoemaker, born and resident in San Biagio Platani son of Giuseppe Marca and Anna Tuzzolino

Bride: Giovanna Tuzzolino 19 old, housewife, born and resident in San Biagio Platani, daughter ...
by tracisnails
09 Jun 2012, 19:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio
Replies: 26
Views: 16724

Re: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio

Salvatore could have been born in Cefalu? Is there any information on Maria Cardinale? Possibly born in San Biagio as well March 26 1892? She was married to Calogero. Can not find info on her either. The only record I have is her death cert and it says her mothers name was Rose Marie Cardinale.
by tracisnails
09 Jun 2012, 19:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio
Replies: 26
Views: 16724

Re: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio

I can not thank you enough! I have been working on this for...geez...about two years now and have been stuck on my grandpa Carl. Is Carl the only one that immigrated?
by tracisnails
09 Jun 2012, 18:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio
Replies: 26
Views: 16724

Re: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio

Oh Suanj! Thank you soooo much! I had heard that grandpa Carl had a sister named Carmela but have not found any evidence of that. This is great...thank you again!
by tracisnails
09 Jun 2012, 17:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio
Replies: 26
Views: 16724

Re: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio

itanlianresarcher, yes he was born in San Biagio, Agrigento. I really just need information on his mother Annie Tutsaleno (not sure this is spelled correctly). Suanj thank you so much for all of the information! I have quite a bit info on Calogero just nothing on his parents. His death cert listed ...
by tracisnails
08 Jun 2012, 21:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Greco
Replies: 4
Views: 2328

Re: Greco

Of and Marty if you don't mind me asking how did you find that info? I haven't been able to find info on her
by tracisnails
08 Jun 2012, 21:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Greco
Replies: 4
Views: 2328

Re: Greco

Thank you so much you guys! I will try that. And thank you for thw information Marty.
by tracisnails
08 Jun 2012, 05:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Greco
Replies: 4
Views: 2328

Greco

Still need information on Alphonsa Greco. Married Sebastiano Bullara, son Pietro Bullara in Bivona, Sicily. Alphonsa had a sister names Maria Nunziata I believe.

Thank you
by tracisnails
08 Jun 2012, 03:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tutsaleno name, San Biagio
Replies: 26
Views: 16724

Tutsaleno name, San Biagio

I am looking for information related to Annie Tutsaleno possibly from San Biagio. She was married to Joseph La Marca (De Marco) definitely from San Biagio. They had a son named Cologero La Marca (De Marco). Cologero died in Los Angeles 1957. I have already tried to send San Biagio letter asking for ...