Search found 4 matches
- 27 Mar 2011, 18:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bellisario's from Gamberale, Chieti
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7099
Re: Bellisario's from Gamberale, Chieti
Thank you Livio I will contact Comune di Gamberale
- 27 Mar 2011, 18:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bellisario's from Gamberale, Chieti
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7099
Re: Bellisario's from Gamberale, Chieti
Thank you again, yes I do see De and Di and did not know for sure which was correct, yes we are talking about the same person.
- 27 Mar 2011, 14:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bellisario's from Gamberale, Chieti
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7099
Re: Bellisario's from Gamberale, Chieti
Thank you Misbris for your reply, I do have this information already - Anglelina DeSalvo b. 1873 is from Molise, Italy d. 10-29-1924 Lorain, Ohio
My brick wall is the parents of both, both first names are Beneditto.. that's all I know. Thanks again
My brick wall is the parents of both, both first names are Beneditto.. that's all I know. Thanks again
- 26 Mar 2011, 20:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bellisario's from Gamberale, Chieti
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7099
Bellisario's from Gamberale, Chieti
Looking for any information on my Great grandfathers family, Felice Bellisario b. 1-21-1869 Gamberale his father is Benditto, mother Teovara ? don't know if they are from Gamberale or not. Felice came to the US in 1894 - he married Angline Desalvo in Italy. Thanks!