Search found 3 matches
- 13 Apr 2011, 18:15
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Poncarale, Brecsia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1157
Re: Poncarale, Brecsia
Thank you....This is very helpful
- 12 Apr 2011, 19:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Poncarale, Brecsia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1157
Poncarale, Brecsia
My great grandfather was born in Poncarale in 1893.
I don't know where to contact for birth records.
I don't know where to contact for birth records.
- 08 Apr 2011, 19:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lombardi's in Springfield, MA
- Replies: 0
- Views: 613
Lombardi's in Springfield, MA
I am looking for any iformation on my great grandparent, grand father and any other family I may still have.
My great grandfather Pietro/Peter Lombardi born in Poncarale, Brescia on December 9 1893 came to America in 1911. Parents were Angelo Lombardi and Louisa (Bertuccelli?)
Angelina Bertolini ...
My great grandfather Pietro/Peter Lombardi born in Poncarale, Brescia on December 9 1893 came to America in 1911. Parents were Angelo Lombardi and Louisa (Bertuccelli?)
Angelina Bertolini ...