Search found 5 matches

by Anthony Babusci
13 Aug 2011, 23:02
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Request birth records from Italy
Replies: 15
Views: 5375

Re: Request birth records from Italy

I received birth records from San Vincenzo (AQ) without sending any money. It did however take about 3 months but San Vincenzo is a very small commune and I'm guessing they do not have a large staff.
by Anthony Babusci
29 Apr 2011, 02:07
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: obituary listings in Rome?
Replies: 2
Views: 1985

Re: obituary listings in Rome?

Thanks Johnny....had a feeling that was the case
by Anthony Babusci
27 Apr 2011, 02:16
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: obituary listings in Rome?
Replies: 2
Views: 1985

obituary listings in Rome?

I am looking for obituary listings in Rome from 1970's and 80's. Anyone know where I could find??
by Anthony Babusci
11 Apr 2011, 00:28
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Avezzano Earthquake of 1915 Victims List?
Replies: 4
Views: 4212

Re: Avezzano Earthquake of 1915 Victims List?

Thanks for the feedback! Would anybody in San Vincenzo Valle Roveto be able to provide me with that index?
by Anthony Babusci
09 Apr 2011, 16:45
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Avezzano Earthquake of 1915 Victims List?
Replies: 4
Views: 4212

Avezzano Earthquake of 1915 Victims List?

I had family members from San Vincenzo Valle Roveto who were killed in the 1915 earthquake. Is there anywhere to get a list of victims???