Valarie and Ann,
Thank you so very much... I didn't realize that records were available thru the FamilySearch Centers. I will do this! I won't be able to do this until September when my current work contract ends, but I will :) as I will want to pour thru them for any Sodini records, as I've been ...
Search found 6 matches
- 26 Jul 2012, 14:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to make the leap to Italy for my Sodini ancestors
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2379
- 25 Jul 2012, 14:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to make the leap to Italy for my Sodini ancestors
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2379
Re: Trying to make the leap to Italy for my Sodini ancestors
I think this information helpful, from one of the threads a cousin of mine posted back in 2008. Is this information still accurate?
From thread:
http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/topic10128.html#p72295
you must write in Capannori, saying that your ancestor was born in "frazione di San ...
From thread:
http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/topic10128.html#p72295
you must write in Capannori, saying that your ancestor was born in "frazione di San ...
- 25 Jul 2012, 14:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to make the leap to Italy for my Sodini ancestors
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2379
Re: Trying to make the leap to Italy for my Sodini ancestors
Forgive me, but maybe my post was too general, too much information.
I know I have to get birth certificates.
Updated list:
Name Birth Father Mother
Olivo Sodini
Zita Bertini
Guiseppe Sodini Olivo Sodini* Zita Bertini*
Leonilda Pucci
Eduardo Sodini Olivo Sodini* Zita Bertini*
Angelo Sodini 15 Apr ...
I know I have to get birth certificates.
Updated list:
Name Birth Father Mother
Olivo Sodini
Zita Bertini
Guiseppe Sodini Olivo Sodini* Zita Bertini*
Leonilda Pucci
Eduardo Sodini Olivo Sodini* Zita Bertini*
Angelo Sodini 15 Apr ...
- 25 Jul 2012, 00:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to make the leap to Italy for my Sodini ancestors
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2379
Re: Trying to make the leap to Italy for my Sodini ancestors
I see I omitted a word in one place...
This:
Florindo is traveling with a Giuseppe Sodini who must be a cousin. From further research Guiseppe's father is Eduardo Sodini. I suspect that maybe Eduardo might be the brother of Silvio and Florindo.
Should read as:
Florindo is traveling with a ...
This:
Florindo is traveling with a Giuseppe Sodini who must be a cousin. From further research Guiseppe's father is Eduardo Sodini. I suspect that maybe Eduardo might be the brother of Silvio and Florindo.
Should read as:
Florindo is traveling with a ...
- 25 Jul 2012, 00:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to make the leap to Italy for my Sodini ancestors
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2379
Trying to make the leap to Italy for my Sodini ancestors
Hello :D
I have completed all the research I can here in the United States, and am now wanting to make the leap to Italy. I think I should start by confirming some data I have concerning relatives that have not come to America, those being referenced here in US documents.
My Great Grandfather ...
I have completed all the research I can here in the United States, and am now wanting to make the leap to Italy. I think I should start by confirming some data I have concerning relatives that have not come to America, those being referenced here in US documents.
My Great Grandfather ...
- 11 Apr 2011, 14:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Great grandparents commune(s) of birth and marriage?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 18277
Re: Great grandparents commune(s) of birth and marriage?
Hello!
I have begun the process of trying to find and accumulate all the information for application for dual citizenship via my maternal GGF.
I've found that he, Angelo Sodini, was born Apr. 15, 1864, came to the US (Chicago) in 1892. He married Eugenia Bianchi (marriage date unknown), born Feb ...
I have begun the process of trying to find and accumulate all the information for application for dual citizenship via my maternal GGF.
I've found that he, Angelo Sodini, was born Apr. 15, 1864, came to the US (Chicago) in 1892. He married Eugenia Bianchi (marriage date unknown), born Feb ...