Hello researchers of Liberatores of Pietraferrazana, Chieti, Italy and Boston MA:
I am stumped looking for death records of Antonio and Mary Liberatore of Boston.
Maria Elisa Palladino b. 1880 Naples, Italy,daughter of Francesco Palladino, married in Boston, to Antonio Liberatore b. 1867 ...
Search found 3 matches
- 19 Sep 2012, 02:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for LIBERATORE family
- Replies: 18
- Views: 12068
- 24 Jun 2012, 01:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for LIBERATORE family
- Replies: 18
- Views: 12068
Re: Looking for LIBERATORE family
Hi, saw your postings about Nicola Liberatore. There may be multiple Bellisario Liberatores, as we have a Belisario born 1852 in born Piettraferrazana Chiete, Abruzzi, Italy, son of Martino Liberatore. Martino married first Angela Scupino, mother of Bellisario, and then her sister Lucia Scupino ...
- 13 Apr 2011, 00:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 33936
Re: Looking for Liberatore Family!
Carissa, I am researching the same Liberatore family as you are.
My partner of many years is John Liberatore, son of Martin Anthony Liberatore (b. 1923), ggrandson of Antonio Liberatore, and grandnephew of your ggrandfather Attilio (brother of John's grandfather Martin F. Liberatore).
I too have ...
My partner of many years is John Liberatore, son of Martin Anthony Liberatore (b. 1923), ggrandson of Antonio Liberatore, and grandnephew of your ggrandfather Attilio (brother of John's grandfather Martin F. Liberatore).
I too have ...