John Baptista Rossi immigrated to Wisconsin in 1900 from Northern Italy. I am searching to locate the town he was from in Northern Italy and other relatives that still might be there.
Any information would be appreciated. Annette Kiser
Search found 7 matches
- 06 Feb 2012, 18:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giambatista Rossi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 807
- 06 Feb 2012, 18:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ANTONIA BRACCI
- Replies: 2
- Views: 872
ANTONIA BRACCI
I am searching for relatives of Antonia Bracci. She was born in 1900 and her Dad is
Francis Bracci born 1871 and her Mom is Micheline Bracci born 1873. They immigrated
to Wisconsin in 1906 from Northern Italy.
I am searching to find what town they are from in Northern Italy so I can connect with ...
Francis Bracci born 1871 and her Mom is Micheline Bracci born 1873. They immigrated
to Wisconsin in 1906 from Northern Italy.
I am searching to find what town they are from in Northern Italy so I can connect with ...
- 09 Nov 2011, 16:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BENEDETTO SANGIOVANNI
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5159
Re: BENEDETTO SANGIOVANNI
Thanks a million to Pink 67
You are amazing . . . all of the research you came up with.
I am trying to read the articles written in Italian, that are in the links that found.
Is Benedetto's name Giovanni Benedetto Sangiovanni according to the article?
And is Giosue Sangiovanni his father's name ...
You are amazing . . . all of the research you came up with.
I am trying to read the articles written in Italian, that are in the links that found.
Is Benedetto's name Giovanni Benedetto Sangiovanni according to the article?
And is Giosue Sangiovanni his father's name ...
- 31 Oct 2011, 18:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Vendrame family from Oderzo, Treviso 1841 research
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1750
Re: Vendrame family from Oderzo, Treviso 1841 research
Hi,
I am logged on with a friend Annette, but I am knows as Trevisan2. I can be found at davebiasi@gmail.com
I am doing Vendrame research near Oderzo. Your person that is in europe, needs to to the the city hall aka Comune and research the family members, that left for Brazil. The Comune has ...
I am logged on with a friend Annette, but I am knows as Trevisan2. I can be found at davebiasi@gmail.com
I am doing Vendrame research near Oderzo. Your person that is in europe, needs to to the the city hall aka Comune and research the family members, that left for Brazil. The Comune has ...
- 31 Oct 2011, 18:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BENEDETTO SANGIOVANNI
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5159
BENEDETTO SANGIOVANNI
I am helping a friend that is 80 years old find her great grandparents from Italy.
I want to find out where in Salerno, Benedetto came from, so I can find out who the parents are of Benedetto.[/b]This is what I know.
Benedetto Sangiovanni
born 1781 in Salerno, Italy
Married 5 November, 1833 in New ...
I want to find out where in Salerno, Benedetto came from, so I can find out who the parents are of Benedetto.[/b]This is what I know.
Benedetto Sangiovanni
born 1781 in Salerno, Italy
Married 5 November, 1833 in New ...
- 18 Jul 2011, 18:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gennaro Yerardo, or Ierardi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 818
Gennaro Yerardo, or Ierardi
In the 1930 Federal Census U.S Gennaro Yerardo is listed as husband. I received a letter from
a relative that thought other spelllings might be Eerardi or Ierardi.
On his naturalization it shows Ierardi as the spellling of his last name.
One of the documents state he is from Napoli area.
Can ...
a relative that thought other spelllings might be Eerardi or Ierardi.
On his naturalization it shows Ierardi as the spellling of his last name.
One of the documents state he is from Napoli area.
Can ...
- 02 May 2011, 17:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: de Simone Family of Roccaberarda, KR, Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1194
de Simone Family of Roccaberarda, KR, Italy
Hi I am new to the site and want to connect with others that are researching in Roccabernarda. I have ordered in a microfilm on Roccabernarda and plan on starting an extraction project.
I have de Simone surnames coming from Roccabernarda, Italy.
Other surnames include, Cavarretta, Iaquinta ...
I have de Simone surnames coming from Roccabernarda, Italy.
Other surnames include, Cavarretta, Iaquinta ...