Search found 166 matches

by kgp70282
10 Dec 2019, 16:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giavacchino DiBona and Liberata Sambucci
Replies: 9
Views: 2425

Re: Giavacchino DiBona and Liberata Sambucci

thank you so much for your assistance I will have to go to a center
by kgp70282
09 Dec 2019, 18:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giavacchino DiBona and Liberata Sambucci
Replies: 9
Views: 2425

Re: Giavacchino DiBona and Liberata Sambucci


Do you have any other information at all? Where they were born or married? Any emigration information? Data on a child, or some other relative, especially one that emigrated? Your request is really general and most records from that era have to be searched by location to be effective. It would be ...
by kgp70282
08 Dec 2019, 21:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giavacchino DiBona and Liberata Sambucci
Replies: 9
Views: 2425

Giavacchino DiBona and Liberata Sambucci

Giavacchino was born aprox 1840 and was married to Liberata Sambucci what ever help is much appreciated :)
by kgp70282
08 Dec 2019, 21:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pasquale Pellegrini and Maria Celluci
Replies: 2
Views: 1042

Pasquale Pellegrini and Maria Celluci

Hoping for some assistance, My 3x great grandfather was born in 1835 most likely in San Donato Val Di Comino

He was also married to a Maria Celluci who was born 1839 her father was a Geatano Celluci he was born 1815

I am looking for any documents that can be found
by kgp70282
28 Nov 2019, 19:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: S.S. Victoria
Replies: 2
Views: 1275

S.S. Victoria

my great grandfather immigrated to us on october 18, 1899 I was looking to see about a picture of the ship? how I could find one? Thank you so much!
by kgp70282
28 Nov 2019, 13:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Fransisco or Francesco Yanatell
Replies: 9
Views: 3926

Re: Fransisco or Francesco Yanatell

There is a death record for a frank Yannatell on December 4, 1907 it is written his parents were Louis and Florence I am not 100% sure if this is my Frank but I think it is the year of death fits in time line. I wish there was a way to know for sure. I think informant didn't have correct info ...
by kgp70282
27 Nov 2019, 00:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vincenzo Ceraso and Filomena Ferarro
Replies: 9
Views: 2733

Re: Vincenzo Ceraso and Filomena Ferarro

thank you so much. ok I don't know Italian unfortunately.
by kgp70282
26 Nov 2019, 01:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vincenzo Ceraso and Filomena Ferarro
Replies: 9
Views: 2733

Re: Vincenzo Ceraso and Filomena Ferarro

I was wondering if I could get a little assistance in finding Death records for Vincenzo and Filomena?
by kgp70282
25 Nov 2019, 02:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vincenzo Ceraso and Filomena Ferarro
Replies: 9
Views: 2733

Re: Vincenzo Ceraso and Filomena Ferarro

Thank you so much!
by kgp70282
24 Nov 2019, 23:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vincenzo Ceraso and Filomena Ferarro
Replies: 9
Views: 2733

Vincenzo Ceraso and Filomena Ferarro

My 2 times great grand parents were both born in San donato Di Ninea both passed there I am trying to find any records

Vincenzo Ceraso was born November 24, 1866

filomena Ferarro was born May 1863
by kgp70282
24 Nov 2019, 00:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Francesco Ceraso and Anna Yannatell
Replies: 5
Views: 2152

Re: Francesco Ceraso and Anna Yannatell

thank you very much!
by kgp70282
22 Nov 2019, 16:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Francesco Ceraso and Anna Yannatell
Replies: 5
Views: 2152

Re: Francesco Ceraso and Anna Yannatell

I was wondering where I could find a copy? I am putting together info for a Christmas gift.

Thank you so much
by kgp70282
12 Jun 2018, 23:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Hello!
Replies: 3
Views: 1362

Re: Hello!

oh yeah lol I am sorry is there a way to obtain his Death record?


Thank you Tessa!
by kgp70282
10 Jun 2018, 23:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Hello!
Replies: 3
Views: 1362

Hello!

I found some one who might be related to me his name is

Cesidio Pellegrini he was born on March 18,1918 and passed on July 12,1938 in Baltimore, MD
by kgp70282
10 Jan 2018, 00:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Hope someone can help me
Replies: 6
Views: 2963

Re: Hope someone can help me

they were married in a double ceremony in Italy