Indeed. EVERY family branch wants copies of my tree so I'll be busy.
What started out as a project I want to leave as a legacy to my brother's children is turning out to be much bigger and I'm so thankful. I feel it is drawing the family together in a small way.
I also intend to brush up on my ...
Search found 3 matches
- 10 May 2011, 17:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching San Daniele del Friuli Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6374
- 10 May 2011, 02:48
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Very interesting New York TImes article
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2678
Re: Very interesting New York TImes article
Completely agree with Squigy 
_____________________________________________________________________
My Italian surnames:
Floreano (Father's father)
Bagatto (Mother's father)
Piuzzi (Mother's mother)
Buttazzoni (Father's mother)
_____________________________________________________________________
My Italian surnames:
Floreano (Father's father)
Bagatto (Mother's father)
Piuzzi (Mother's mother)
Buttazzoni (Father's mother)
- 10 May 2011, 01:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching San Daniele del Friuli Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6374
Re: Researching San Daniele del Friuli Records
I just returned from San Daniele where both my parents were born. I got all my information from the parish office. I never made it to the municpality offices.
We made an appointment with the volunteer parish archivist and when we arrived, the monsignor showed up. My mother mentioned her brother ...
We made an appointment with the volunteer parish archivist and when we arrived, the monsignor showed up. My mother mentioned her brother ...