Search found 4 matches

by Humbleseeker
30 Dec 2011, 20:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: ITALIAN POW -WWII- looking for son
Replies: 71
Views: 49307

Re: ITALIAN POW -WWII- looking for son

No...I do not have an Italian name...but will still try. I hope my Irish family may find something useful for me. Happy New Year...
by Humbleseeker
16 Dec 2011, 18:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: ITALIAN POW -WWII- looking for son
Replies: 71
Views: 49307

Re: ITALIAN POW -WWII- looking for son

I wish you luck...I am 66, female and my Father was an Italian POW in Witton Birmingham England. He must have been at a camp nearby. I would dearly like to trace him/his family (my family)My Mother was Patricia, Irish from Dublin. She already had small children. I think she thought they would stay ...
by Humbleseeker
16 Dec 2011, 17:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: My Italian Father
Replies: 1
Views: 1369

My Italian Father

At 66 I have found my Irish maternal family. My Mother lived in Witton in Birmingham England in the 1940's. There she my an Italian prisoner of war, my Father. He would have been in a camp near to that area. My Mother's name was Patricia, she was Irish and from Dublin. She already had small childen ...
by Humbleseeker
20 Jul 2011, 17:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: My Italian Father
Replies: 1
Views: 850

My Italian Father

He was a prisoner of war in 1944, he had an affair with a married woman. My Mother, her name was Patricia, she was Irish. She lived in Witton Aston, Birmingham England. I was adpoted and have now traced my Mother's side. Obviously my Father would be in his 90's so sadly probably dead now. So this is ...