Search found 5 matches

by innominata 52
28 May 2011, 13:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
Replies: 20
Views: 9352

Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli

Sorry if I made you some questions too.
I don't not use the computer frequently, by accident I tried Bortolo Pedrotti and I found the site with your questions. It seemed very strange to find a distant relative unknown. My great-grandfather was Bortolo and my grandfather Leone (twin of your ...
by innominata 52
28 May 2011, 12:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
Replies: 20
Views: 9352

Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli

These informations you need because you're writing a book about the family? Or is it just for curiosity to get to know your origins?
by innominata 52
27 May 2011, 23:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
Replies: 20
Views: 9352

Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli

Leone lived in Trentino. And died in 1959. He had only one child. Giuseppina had many children? Surely she was a wonderful grandmother!
by innominata 52
27 May 2011, 22:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
Replies: 20
Views: 9352

Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli

I made a mistake. Giuseppina Pedrotti married Mister Felice Fellin from Dambel. What is your grandmother name?
by innominata 52
26 May 2011, 13:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli
Replies: 20
Views: 9352

Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli

I know that Giuseppina Pedrotti had a twin named Leone, who lived in Italy. He had married a Fellin from Dambel. I know that Leone Pedrotti was a very charming man.

I know that Giuseppina Pedrotti had a twin named Leone (July 23, 1879)