Hi Tessa!
I think you were looking at an old tree that hadn't been modified in a couple of years. My active tree is on ancestry.com and called 2011 Puglia/Fazzio Tree. It's set to private, but if you send me your info I can give you access to it.
You are correct, however, Elenora's husband and ...
Search found 4 matches
- 31 May 2011, 00:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicilian Families in New Orleans
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11385
- 31 May 2011, 00:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicilian Families in New Orleans
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11385
Re: Sicilian Families in New Orleans
Hi Marty,
My connection is Elenora Slavaggio (1846- 1919) who was married to Giuseppe Fazio in Italy. Likely Poggioreale. I have yet to be able to identify any of her siblings or parents. They had at 6 six children that came to New Orleans and one born there. I believe she came to New Orleans from ...
My connection is Elenora Slavaggio (1846- 1919) who was married to Giuseppe Fazio in Italy. Likely Poggioreale. I have yet to be able to identify any of her siblings or parents. They had at 6 six children that came to New Orleans and one born there. I believe she came to New Orleans from ...
- 29 May 2011, 17:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alia, Palermo, Sicily Families
- Replies: 130
- Views: 227156
Re: Alia, Palermo, Sicily Families
An interesting note: "The first documented proof of a native of Alia arriving in Louisiana is ... in St Anthony's Church in New Orleans. On March 4, 1878, Giuseppe Panepinto, age 26 years, native of Alia, married Nunzia DiMaggio, native of Contessa."
Started looking into this family and found ...
- 29 May 2011, 17:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicilian Families in New Orleans
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11385
Sicilian Families in New Orleans
Hi Everyone,
My name is Lauren Puglia and I just joined the site, happy to be here!
I am looking for people to connect with whose families immigrated to New Orleans. I am originally from New Orleans, but now live in NYC).
My paternal side, the Puglia's (other names include Palermo, Musacchia ...
My name is Lauren Puglia and I just joined the site, happy to be here!
I am looking for people to connect with whose families immigrated to New Orleans. I am originally from New Orleans, but now live in NYC).
My paternal side, the Puglia's (other names include Palermo, Musacchia ...