Search found 9 matches
- 21 Jul 2011, 03:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help reading names on marriage certificate
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3608
Re: Need help reading names on marriage certificate
Yes. thanks so much for your help! 
- 21 Jul 2011, 02:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help reading names on marriage certificate
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3608
Re: Need help reading names on marriage certificate
Thanks Carmine! I will look through the white pages now. Here are the images of the certificate. Its Rosa's last name and Angelina's last name I cannot figure out. Also the american Dominick - I cant make out the spelling of the name on there. Thanks for help!
http://postimage.org/image/8bifj7j8 ...
http://postimage.org/image/8bifj7j8 ...
- 21 Jul 2011, 00:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help reading names on marriage certificate
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3608
Need help reading names on marriage certificate
Hello, I have been doing a lot of work since you last helped me a few weeks back regarding my family in cittanova. I have since received my grandparents marriage certificate. This was Luigi molina, from Cittanova and Maria Surace (born in brooklyn). I am trying to read the names of Luigis Mother as ...
- 04 Jul 2011, 02:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molina in Cittanova
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3927
Re: Molina in Cittanova
No I dont have the marriage license.I tried looking on ancestry..I thought I may get his parents information that way, plus I need to get my grandmothers maiden name so I can trace back that side. I do have the copy of the census.
Thanks Marty
Thanks Marty
- 03 Jul 2011, 18:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molina in Cittanova
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3927
Re: Molina in Cittanova
Yes it certainly is, thank you! I have other documentation for Giovanni at that address!
I have been spending a lot of time on Family Search. I was able to find a Luigi Molina DOB 1852 only stating Italy (there is no other documentation for this file :( Married a Giuseppina Brundoli (DOB 1853 ...
I have been spending a lot of time on Family Search. I was able to find a Luigi Molina DOB 1852 only stating Italy (there is no other documentation for this file :( Married a Giuseppina Brundoli (DOB 1853 ...
- 02 Jul 2011, 20:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molina in Cittanova
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3927
Re: Molina in Cittanova
Thank you so much! I will request for my grandfather as well, Joseph, (as I spoke of in the prior post) and alter the letter accordingly. Must I include 10 Euro or can I put the dollar equivillant (sorry, stupid question eh?
)
- 02 Jul 2011, 20:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molina in Cittanova
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3927
Re: Molina in Cittanova
Such great info Marty, thanks! I know a bit of Italian but advancing my skills and I would most defintely need help letter writing so once I get this together I will be asking for help :) I did find the passenger list and I didnt even pick up on the Lustri. So that was Maria's maiden name I assume ...
- 02 Jul 2011, 18:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molina in Cittanova
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3927
Re: Molina in Cittanova
Welcome to the website. Couple of questions for you is this Giovanni Battista Molina draft record WW I from NJ? Where did they live in the USA?
click on link
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1787/giovannimolina.jpg
Marty
Thank you so much for your assistance Marty!
I wish I could attach a ...
click on link
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1787/giovannimolina.jpg
Marty
Thank you so much for your assistance Marty!
I wish I could attach a ...
- 01 Jul 2011, 21:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molina in Cittanova
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3927
Molina in Cittanova
Hello! I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide. I am trying to find information on my great grandad and his dad... I have done research online but have come to a frustrating standstill. I have found my dad's Grandfather, Luigi Molina from Cittanova. That is it. Luigi Molina has two sons ...