Search found 2 matches
- 03 Jul 2011, 17:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: info on great grandparents from Caccamo Sicily Landolina &am
- Replies: 20
- Views: 31659
Re: info on great grandparents from Caccamo Sicily Landolina
Cosimo was Carmela's brother, they had the some mather, but the father were different. Giuseppa Catalano (Carmela Landolina's mather) married at first Giorgio senior Landolina, when he was 30 years old he died by an illness, Giuseppa Catalano was pregnant of five months and She had Giorgio Junior ...
- 03 Jul 2011, 17:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: info on great grandparents from Caccamo Sicily Landolina &am
- Replies: 20
- Views: 31659
Re: info on great grandparents from Caccamo Sicily Landolina
Dear Cara,
I am Pasquale, your Granmother Carmela was the sister of my mother's Granfather (Giorgio Landolina), I am writing by my mather, She asked me to look in internet if it is possible to find her american relatives. What a luk I find you! :D
My mother knows your family history, he is 73 ...
I am Pasquale, your Granmother Carmela was the sister of my mother's Granfather (Giorgio Landolina), I am writing by my mather, She asked me to look in internet if it is possible to find her american relatives. What a luk I find you! :D
My mother knows your family history, he is 73 ...