Search found 6 matches

by tessie51
14 Nov 2011, 05:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: need to affirm back four generations
Replies: 69
Views: 81521

Re: need to affirm back four generations

nfig1 wrote:Please disregard my previous post :) You guys are so fast and thorough that there was just too much data for me all at once. Anyway, I found the name: Magdalena De Vincenzi. Grazie!
She was my great Grandmother
by tessie51
14 Nov 2011, 05:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Biasotti family
Replies: 16
Views: 4230

Re: Biasotti family

That would be wonderful. My e-mail is rubberducky2568@yahoo.com I would love to hear from you!
by tessie51
12 Jul 2011, 03:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Biasotti family
Replies: 16
Views: 4230

Re: Biasotti family

Thank You!!
by tessie51
11 Jul 2011, 07:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Biasotti family
Replies: 16
Views: 4230

Re: Biasotti family

Does his death record say what he died of. I can't read Italian. Sorry to bother you. Thanks
by tessie51
11 Jul 2011, 05:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Biasotti family
Replies: 16
Views: 4230

Re: Biasotti family

You are amazing!! :) Gio is my great Grand father.He died in 1952 was hit by car driven by priest in NY. Achille was my grand father.You answered alot.You are Gifted!!. I'm wondering what Antonio died from? I had heard he was a police officer but don't know if I believe it.Thank you MUCH! Teresa ...
by tessie51
09 Jul 2011, 00:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Biasotti family
Replies: 16
Views: 4230

Biasotti family

I'm looking for any family history on the Biasotti's they came from Italy and my family was from Little Italy NY. Thompson st.Sulliavan st. My great Grand father died on Sulliavan st 1952. He was hit by a car. Any info would help. Thanks Teresa