Search found 4 matches
- 03 Dec 2011, 03:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ognibene Family from Vallelunga
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9536
Re: Ognibene Family from Vallelunga
Lisa, My dad (Michael Ognibene )was born in 1940. lol
- 03 Dec 2011, 00:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ognibene Family from Vallelunga
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9536
Re: Ognibene Family from Vallelunga
Lisa, My dad (Michael Ognibene)was born in 1940. lol
- 01 Dec 2011, 01:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ognibene Family from Vallelunga
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9536
Re: Ognibene Family from Vallelunga
Hi It is Karen Ognibene
I am a descendent of Michele(Michael) and Anna Russo. They were my great grandparents. They had 3 children Rosario S Ognibene ( I believe his middle name was Salvatore) Laura Ognibene and Vincent Ognibene. Rosario was my grandfather he married Rosa (Napoli) and they had 2 ...
I am a descendent of Michele(Michael) and Anna Russo. They were my great grandparents. They had 3 children Rosario S Ognibene ( I believe his middle name was Salvatore) Laura Ognibene and Vincent Ognibene. Rosario was my grandfather he married Rosa (Napoli) and they had 2 ...
- 23 Jul 2011, 04:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ognibene Family from Vallelunga
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9536
Re: Ognibene Family from Vallelunga
HI My name is Karen Ognibene. My grandfathers name was Rosario Ognibene and he had a sister named Laura. I was wondering if this is the same Ognibene family you are looking for. They lived in Brooklyn NY and they also had a brother named Vinny. My fathers name is Michael and I know he was named ...