Search found 4 matches
- 03 Aug 2011, 02:58
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with death certificate - died while traveling on train
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4735
Re: Help with death certificate - died while traveling on tr
Thanks for your help, unfortunatly Mt. Carmel has no info. They did not require any information about the death or a certificate of death. They only show her last known address as being in NY.
- 18 Jul 2011, 20:15
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with death certificate - died while traveling on train
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4735
Help with death certificate - died while traveling on train
Hello, I am searching for a death certificate or even an obituary for my great aunt Letizia "Laura" Smiraglia, born abt 1912, death date is 21 June 1930 (this is from her sisters Bible and confirmed by Mt. Carmel Hillside Cemetery in Chicago Il). I am told that her last known address is in Rochester ...
- 15 Jul 2011, 16:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Hitting a brick wall in my genealogy search
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2904
Re: Hitting a brick wall in my genealogy search
Laura, thank you for all of the information. What do you think may have happened to Volino? I have checked with Mt. Carmel and they have no record of a burial for him. I have contacted the undertakers grandson and he is checking to see if his aunt may have his grandfathers records still. Also I ...
- 12 Jul 2011, 00:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Hitting a brick wall in my genealogy search
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2904
Hitting a brick wall in my genealogy search
Good Evening,
I am searching for information on my Great Uncle of Italian decent. I have found a "REPORT OF BIRTH" for Volino-Balina Calabrese. I do not find him on any census, nor do I find a birth certificate or death certificate. How can I find more information? Volino was born on 24 March 1907 ...
I am searching for information on my Great Uncle of Italian decent. I have found a "REPORT OF BIRTH" for Volino-Balina Calabrese. I do not find him on any census, nor do I find a birth certificate or death certificate. How can I find more information? Volino was born on 24 March 1907 ...