Pre-1820 records, would they be stored in the Diocese Archives of Messina or the church, in Messina, where the relatives were baptized? If it is the Diocese of Messina, can you call and make an appointment to see records?
Thank you,
Laura
Search found 10 matches
- 17 Apr 2014, 22:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records stored in Diocese or actual church
- Replies: 1
- Views: 809
- 10 Apr 2014, 01:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parish visit
- Replies: 1
- Views: 812
Parish visit
Hi,
I saw the replies to “process of sending/replying to a Parish” and they were all very helpful. However, maybe some of you will be able to help me with this problem. My parents are going to Messina on May 5. They will only be there for the afternoon, but will have a person who speaks Italian with ...
I saw the replies to “process of sending/replying to a Parish” and they were all very helpful. However, maybe some of you will be able to help me with this problem. My parents are going to Messina on May 5. They will only be there for the afternoon, but will have a person who speaks Italian with ...
- 21 Sep 2012, 05:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parish records in Messina
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1918
Re: Parish records in Messina
I am looking for records in the city of Messina. Thank you for the link to the administrative office, I will contact them.
Thank you.
Laura
Thank you.
Laura
- 19 Sep 2012, 20:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Parish records in Messina
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1918
Parish records in Messina
Does anyone know if the parish records in Messina survived the 1908 earthquake and tsunami? If they did, where would they be now?
Thank you,
Laura
Thank you,
Laura
- 20 Apr 2012, 04:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help translating 1838 Marriage documents
- Replies: 1
- Views: 684
Help translating 1838 Marriage documents
Hi,
I am having a difficult time understanding this marriage document and was wondering if someone could help me translate it. It's for Giuseppe Andronico, but he is not listed in the back index. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Laura
file:///Users/lauraphelps/Pictures ...
I am having a difficult time understanding this marriage document and was wondering if someone could help me translate it. It's for Giuseppe Andronico, but he is not listed in the back index. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Laura
file:///Users/lauraphelps/Pictures ...
- 16 Apr 2012, 13:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate for Giuseppe Andronaco
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1182
Re: Birth Certificate for Giuseppe Andronaco
Thank you! This is a huge help.
Laura
Laura
- 16 Apr 2012, 05:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate for Giuseppe Andronaco
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1182
Birth Certificate for Giuseppe Andronaco
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could help me translate my great grandfather's birth certificate. I know he was born on August 1, 1870. His parents were Giovanni Andronaco (32 years old) and Rosa D'Amico. Rose's father is Palentino, I think. I am not sure if Giovanni's family is listed. I am also not ...
I was wondering if anyone could help me translate my great grandfather's birth certificate. I know he was born on August 1, 1870. His parents were Giovanni Andronaco (32 years old) and Rosa D'Amico. Rose's father is Palentino, I think. I am not sure if Giovanni's family is listed. I am also not ...
- 16 Apr 2012, 05:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate for Giuseppe Andronaco
- Replies: 1
- Views: 657
Birth Certificate for Giuseppe Andronaco
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could help me translate my great grandfather's birth certificate. I know he was born on August 1, 1870. His parents were Giovanni Andronaco (32 years old) and Rosa D'Amico. Rose's father is Palentino, I think. I am not sure if Giovanni's family is listed. I am also not ...
I was wondering if anyone could help me translate my great grandfather's birth certificate. I know he was born on August 1, 1870. His parents were Giovanni Andronaco (32 years old) and Rosa D'Amico. Rose's father is Palentino, I think. I am not sure if Giovanni's family is listed. I am also not ...
- 16 Apr 2012, 05:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate for Giuseppe Andronaco
- Replies: 1
- Views: 636
Birth Certificate for Giuseppe Andronaco
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could help me translate my great grandfather's birth certificate. I know he was born on August 1, 1870. His parents were Giovanni Andronaco (32 years old) and Rosa D'Amico. Rose's father is Palentino, I think. I am not sure if Giovanni's family is listed. I am also not ...
I was wondering if anyone could help me translate my great grandfather's birth certificate. I know he was born on August 1, 1870. His parents were Giovanni Andronaco (32 years old) and Rosa D'Amico. Rose's father is Palentino, I think. I am not sure if Giovanni's family is listed. I am also not ...
- 14 Apr 2012, 17:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Village of Priorato
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1836
Village of Priorato
Hi,
My great grandfather was born in 1870, in the village of Priorato. The name, Priorato no longer exists and I was wondering if anyone knew where this village was located. I'm sure it was close to Messina. This is very important to my mother and I can't seem to get past my great, great ...
My great grandfather was born in 1870, in the village of Priorato. The name, Priorato no longer exists and I was wondering if anyone knew where this village was located. I'm sure it was close to Messina. This is very important to my mother and I can't seem to get past my great, great ...