Search found 12 matches
- 28 Aug 2011, 05:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need Help with these Locations
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4404
Re: Need Help with these Locations
That is an amazing find! That may just be the missing link! Thank you so much for your help!
- 08 Aug 2011, 20:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cavello
- Replies: 18
- Views: 15878
Re: Cavello
Can I ask you what you have found in your searches on the name Carrione? Who on your pedigree chart has the last name of Carrione?
I am searching the same exact thing. Carrione from Cavello. Any of your insight would be helpful.
I am searching the same exact thing. Carrione from Cavello. Any of your insight would be helpful.
- 07 Aug 2011, 23:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jellistine Stelliane
- Replies: 16
- Views: 3618
Re: Jellistine Stelliane
johnnyonthespot, I don't know anything more about Michael's parents, Joseph and Jellistine. I just know they lived in Italy, possibly in the village of Calvello in the province of Potenza, Basilicata region of southern Italy (which is the information you found for me.)
I know Michael came to the ...
I know Michael came to the ...
- 07 Aug 2011, 23:35
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jellistine Stelliane
- Replies: 16
- Views: 3618
Re: Jellistine Stelliane
Pink67, that information on this Guistina Carione looks very good! I am going to find out more on this. Thank you!! The information found on Michael is correct. The last name of Michael was Cardio when he came to the USA but that information is all correct. Those are the names of his wife and ...
- 06 Aug 2011, 21:57
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jellistine Stelliane
- Replies: 16
- Views: 3618
Re: Jellistine Stelliane
Yes, her son is Michael Charles Cardio (although his name was changed from Carrione when he came to the USA). Her husband is Joseph Carrione but again, I assume his name is Guissepe since "J" isn't a letter in Italian.
- 06 Aug 2011, 04:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jellistine Stelliane
- Replies: 16
- Views: 3618
Re: Jellistine Stelliane
I wish it was a handwritten document. The name is just typed in and all family charts I see have that name. I will have to do some more research and see if I can find her husband and if I can find him, that may give me more insight as to her true name. Thank you!
- 06 Aug 2011, 04:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need Help with these Locations
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4404
Re: Need Help with these Locations
Thank you so much. Your insight really helped.
- 05 Aug 2011, 21:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jellistine Stelliane
- Replies: 16
- Views: 3618
Jellistine Stelliane
I discovered a pedigree chart and on the chart it stated that my ancestor, Jellistine Stelliane left Italy to the United States.
It says that she died in 1900 in Chicago, Illinios.
Any help finding information would be very helpful.
Thank you!
It says that she died in 1900 in Chicago, Illinios.
Any help finding information would be very helpful.
Thank you!
- 05 Aug 2011, 21:20
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need Help with these Locations
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4404
Need Help with these Locations
I just discovered a pedigree chart in a box with some pictures of my ancestors from Italy and I need some help finding these locations, if they exist.
Casilicato, Italy, Corvello Providence
and
Potenza, Italy, Calvello Providence
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Also, a name of Jellistine ...
Casilicato, Italy, Corvello Providence
and
Potenza, Italy, Calvello Providence
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Also, a name of Jellistine ...
- 02 Aug 2011, 22:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: MICHAEL CHARLES CARDIO (CARRIONE)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1209
Re: MICHAEL CHARLES CARDIO (CARRIONE)
Thank you so much for researching and getting this information for me. I really appreciate your help.
I am new to Italian research, just starting out and can't really read the names in that style of handwriting.
The records, seems to reflect a story passed around my family, that states that my ...
I am new to Italian research, just starting out and can't really read the names in that style of handwriting.
The records, seems to reflect a story passed around my family, that states that my ...
- 25 Jul 2011, 17:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: MICHAEL CHARLES CARDIO (CARRIONE)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1209
Re: MICHAEL CHARLES CARDIO (CARRIONE)
Can you tell who the parents or guardians were of those children on the ship records?
- 23 Jul 2011, 18:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: MICHAEL CHARLES CARDIO (CARRIONE)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1209
MICHAEL CHARLES CARDIO (CARRIONE)
I am new to this site and need some help.
I am looking for some information on my great-great grandfather. This is what I know.
Michael Charles Cardio born April 26, 1864 in Italy (possibly from Potenza)
Arrived in the USA in 1867 (according to 1910 Federal Census)
Lived in Chicago until the ...
I am looking for some information on my great-great grandfather. This is what I know.
Michael Charles Cardio born April 26, 1864 in Italy (possibly from Potenza)
Arrived in the USA in 1867 (according to 1910 Federal Census)
Lived in Chicago until the ...