Search found 3 matches
- 13 Feb 2014, 23:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian citizenship
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2300
Re: Italian citizenship
Many thanks
- 28 Sep 2013, 23:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian citizenship
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2300
Italian citizenship
Are my husband and children eligible?
My husband's grandfather (born in Italy 1890) was naturalised in the UK in 1948. ,at which time his own father born in the UK in 1921 was 27.My husband was born in UK 1964.
We have two children born 1991 and 1994.
I d be grateful to hear from anyone who may be ...
My husband's grandfather (born in Italy 1890) was naturalised in the UK in 1948. ,at which time his own father born in the UK in 1921 was 27.My husband was born in UK 1964.
We have two children born 1991 and 1994.
I d be grateful to hear from anyone who may be ...
- 25 Jul 2011, 20:22
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Trying to trace village in Italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 109113
Trying to trace village in Italy
I am trying to trace where in Italy my husband's family came from
Rumours abound within the family.
I have carried out research and found out a great deal,none of which anyone else knew.
As such we cannot rely on what was stated.
My husband's grandfather Iginio Viviani born around 1890 came to ...
Rumours abound within the family.
I have carried out research and found out a great deal,none of which anyone else knew.
As such we cannot rely on what was stated.
My husband's grandfather Iginio Viviani born around 1890 came to ...