Lynn - I just logged on here because I told my aunt Mary Ann that this website had found some information so i went to pull it up - who knew I'd find you too! I'll be in touch via email this week and I plan on heading to ancestry now. So glad to know you are looking too!
Tom
Search found 2 matches
- 01 Jan 2012, 16:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: research on Tomasso De Santis
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2836
- 03 Aug 2011, 20:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: research on Tomasso De Santis
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2836
research on Tomasso De Santis
I have two papers from my great grandfather so I am able to deduce that he came to America and settled in the Boston area in 1899 on the Spartan Prince (did not see on manifesto). He lived in Prezza and was born 1874. His name is written Tommaso DiSanto and also Tomasso De Santis. His only son my ...