Sorry for the delay & thank you so much for everyone's replies!
Marty - I've just been using what records turn up through Ancestry.com info. I don't have any birth certificates earlier than that of my grandfather, Michele Cerverizzo - Cono Cerverizzo's son.
Terry - Yes, I've learned recently that ...
Search found 2 matches
- 12 Oct 2011, 07:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking info on Cerverizzo family, from Teggiano
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2362
- 08 Aug 2011, 15:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking info on Cerverizzo family, from Teggiano
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2362
Seeking info on Cerverizzo family, from Teggiano
Hello,
I am an American citizen seeking genealogical roots on my Italian heritage. So far I have been able to trace my roots back to a Great Grandfather, Cono Cerverizzo 1855-1937, from Teggiano, Italy.
Via ancenstry.com family trees:
• I believe his father was Giuseppe Cerverizzo, b. 1832.
• I ...
I am an American citizen seeking genealogical roots on my Italian heritage. So far I have been able to trace my roots back to a Great Grandfather, Cono Cerverizzo 1855-1937, from Teggiano, Italy.
Via ancenstry.com family trees:
• I believe his father was Giuseppe Cerverizzo, b. 1832.
• I ...