Hi Peter!
I sent a donation to Edmondo at his home address on February 26th and I was wondering if he received it. It was sent cash and I hope that he received it. How can I find out?
Thanks again
Rose
Search found 8 matches
- 22 Mar 2003, 15:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: serching for family in italy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13993
- 24 Feb 2003, 00:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: serching for family in italy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13993
serching for family in italy
Thanks Peter
<BR>
<BR>I will take care of that. Probably will go the mail route.
<BR>
<BR>I will take care of that. Probably will go the mail route.
- 17 Feb 2003, 15:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: serching for family in italy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13993
serching for family in italy
I would like to make a donation but prefer to do it by mail. Can you give me an address as to where I can send a check? Thanks!
- 16 Feb 2003, 14:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: serching for family in italy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13993
serching for family in italy
Thanks Peter, I found the 14 Maurizi\'s and now am in the process of writing the letters. I know I have family in Italy and it\'s going to be great to correspond with them. I want my grandchildren to have this information. I know someday they will be interested in their roots. I just love this site ...
- 15 Feb 2003, 19:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: serching for family in italy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13993
serching for family in italy
Hi Peter, I would appreciate it if you could give me that information. Can I get that information on line or do I have to request it in writing?
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
- 15 Feb 2003, 03:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: serching for family in italy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13993
serching for family in italy
thanks! i\'ll do that. appreciate the info very much.
- 10 Feb 2003, 05:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: serching for family in italy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13993
serching for family in italy
hi rainey, thanks for the info, but my dad did not come through Ellis Island. He came through Boston, Mass. I have visited the Ellis Island site and have gotten all the information i was looking for on my mother in law. She came through there. Thanks Again!
- 09 Feb 2003, 19:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: serching for family in italy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13993
serching for family in italy
I AM TRYING TO LOCATE FAMILY IN ITALY. MY FATHER WAS BORN IN MONTEPRANDONE IN 1897. HIS NAMEWAS GIUSEPPE MAURIZI, FATHER DENICOLA, MOTHER, LUIGIA BALESTRA. HE CAME TO USA AROUND 1921. I AM NOT SURE, BUT I BELIEVE HE CAME INTO THE BOSTON AREA. HAD THREE BROTHERS, PASQUALE, FREDERICO, AND ANTONIO, ONE ...