Hi Marie,
I couldn't find you on Facebook. The only family that I keep in contact with in Ruoti are related to my Great Grandmother, your Great Grandmother's sister-in law. I know there were some Iacouzzo that went to Bridgeport, Conn. My great grandmother Vincenza Brunetti and my grandfather Rocco ...
Search found 2 matches
- 27 Aug 2011, 02:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rocco Mariano and Anna Maria Bruticchio from Ruoti, Italy
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9975
- 11 Aug 2011, 04:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rocco Mariano and Anna Maria Bruticchio from Ruoti, Italy
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9975
Re: Rocco Mariano and Anna Maria Bruticchio from Ruoti, Ital
Hi Marie,
I believe that Angela Mariano was my Great Grandfather's sister. Angela had two brothers, Rocco, who died in WWI in an Austrian concentration camp and Giuseppe, (my great grandfather in New Brunswick). Angela and the Iocuzzi's all settled in New Brunswick, NJ and my grandmother is still ...
I believe that Angela Mariano was my Great Grandfather's sister. Angela had two brothers, Rocco, who died in WWI in an Austrian concentration camp and Giuseppe, (my great grandfather in New Brunswick). Angela and the Iocuzzi's all settled in New Brunswick, NJ and my grandmother is still ...