probably these it's the correct person:
Nicholas Fazio, Jr.
Nicholas Fazio, Jr., 53, of Berwind, WV, formerly of the Adria community in North Tazewell, died Aug. 10 at the University of Virginia Hospital in Charlottesville.
Born Oct. 26, 1953 in Tazewell, he was the son of the late Nicholas (Nick ...
Search found 5 matches
- 23 Aug 2011, 22:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for a lost uncle
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4734
- 23 Aug 2011, 21:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for a lost uncle
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4734
Re: Looking for a lost uncle
thanks a lot, i will check these results 
- 23 Aug 2011, 20:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for a lost uncle
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4734
Re: Looking for a lost uncle
I know about his death, but I can't find his son and daugther, Nicola and Maria Fazio.
- 19 Aug 2011, 20:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for a lost uncle
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4734
Re: Looking for a lost uncle
no one can help me?!
- 16 Aug 2011, 15:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for a lost uncle
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4734
Looking for a lost uncle
Hello everyone,
my name is Luciano and I’m looking for the descendants of my father's uncle.
He was emigrated in 1920 from Italy, here I found the immigration documentation: http://www.ellisisland.org/search/passRecord.asp?FNM=VINCENZO&LNM=FAZIO&PLNM=FAZIO&CGD=M&SYR=1918&EYR=1922&first_kind=1&last ...
my name is Luciano and I’m looking for the descendants of my father's uncle.
He was emigrated in 1920 from Italy, here I found the immigration documentation: http://www.ellisisland.org/search/passRecord.asp?FNM=VINCENZO&LNM=FAZIO&PLNM=FAZIO&CGD=M&SYR=1918&EYR=1922&first_kind=1&last ...